How We Work, With You
With your needs in mind – and a personal touch
Whether you are an investigator looking for research support, a clinician in need of genetic testing services or someone interested in expanding your knowledge of personalized medicine, we will work with you to help you achieve your goals.
For Investigators and other Collaborators
At Partners HealthCare Personalized Medicine, we take a collaborative, consultative approach to advancing medicine, both within the division and with our clients. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
- Getting To Know You. An initial consultation allows us to fully understand your challenges and goals. We will then tailor an approach that meets your needs.
- Customized to Your Needs. Whether it’s Next-Generation Sequencing, Phenotyping, Biobanking, or any of our other services, we customize our services for every client. We will direct you to the most knowledgeable experts and guide you every step of the way, ensuring the most successful outcomes and results that will help you achieve your research goals.
- Building Knowledge Together. We utilize our inter-institutional knowledge, data, and infrastructure sharing through GeneInsight Network® to accelerate the evolution of our collective understanding of the molecular basis of disease into clinical practice.
Let’s work together to make personalized genetic medicine a reality for all patients.
For Physicians Seeking Testing Services
- Helping You Getting Started. You are short on time and may have questions. We’re here to help you find the right tests and assist you with ordering; you can speak with one of our geneticists or physician specialists about the appropriateness of certain tests and how to use them in the clinical setting.
- Comprehensive Reporting Services. And when the results are in, we won’t leave you to have to figure it out on your own. You will receive detailed and meaningful clinical reports of test results through GeneInsight Clinic®; genetic counselors and geneticists are available to answer your, and your patients, questions.
- Keeping You Up-to-Date. Things change fast in the world of genetics with new variants detected regularly as the database of testing data grows. Not to worry - you’ll be kept informed if new information emerges on variants identified in patient profiles through the GeneInsight Clinic® platform.
- Integration with EHR. At your fingertips where you need it – if you’re in the Partners HealthCare system, your patients’ test results are available in the electronic health record.
Speak with us about our testing services
For Clinicians, Fellows, Medical and Other Students
- Take Advantage of our Educational Offerings. Look into the Harvard Medical School Genetics Training Program and train in our laboratory, or attend a seminar to stay on top of the latest developments in personalized medicine.
- Tap into our Experts. When you work with Partners Personalized Medicine, you will have access to our team of experts in the field of personalized medicine who are eager to collaborate with you and share their knowledge to advance the field.
Let us work for you.
Learn more about our personalized genetic medicine services, research, and educational opportunities.