Laboratory for Molecular Medicine Tests
Providing breadth and depth.
The Laboratory for Molecular Medicine (LMM) currently offers more than 100 genetic tests, covering a wide range of complex and single gene disorders. We are focused on providing the most comprehensive service for our clients by offering a large portfolio of tests. As collaborators, we offer great depth of clinical knowledge to guide test selection and interpretation.
We continually strive to translate genetic discoveries into clinical testing and improve the quality of genetic testing.
New tests and services
- Incorporates the power of genome sequencing with rigorous clinical interpretation of sequence information
Recommended for patients with a suspected genetic disorder in which traditional genetic testing has not yielded a result, or is unlikely to yield a result, despite a suspected genetic etiology
- Comprehensive panel of 57 genes that are associated with a variety of pulmonary phenotypes
Depending on the patient’s clinical diagnosis, disease specific sub-panels can be ordered, including cystic lung disease, bronchiectasis, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome, and congenital central hypoventilation syndrome (CCHS)
Comprehensive panel of 70 genes known to cause nonsyndromic hearing loss, as well as syndromes that can present as nonsyndromic such as Usher, Pendred, Jervell and Lange-Nielsen (JLNS), and Branchio-Oto-Renal syndrome (BOR)
- EDA Gene Sequencing/MLPA Deletion and Duplication Analysis for hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia (HED)
XLHED is the most common form of HED
Updated tests and services
- Copy Number Variant (CNV) Analysis
- All next-generation sequencing gene panels have now been updated to include CNV analysis at no additional charge
- Noonan Spectrum Panel for Noonan syndrome and related RASopathies
- This panel has been updated to include 12 genes, including CBL and SPRED1, creating the most comprehensive test to help confirm a diagnosis in these genetically and phenotypically overlapping syndromes
- Pan Cardiomyopathy Panel
- This test merges our previous HCM CardioChip™, DCM CardioChip™, and ARVD/C panel into one test, with the addition of several new cardiomyopathy genes
Pricing and CPT coding
View test prices, turn-around times, and CPT codes for our Next-Generation panels, testing panels, single gene tests, and familial variant testing.Learn More
Clinical adoption in real-time
With GeneInsight Clinic®, clinicians receive real-time, patient-specific genetic variant updates when new information emerges that leads the LMM to reclassify variants previously identified in their patients.Learn More