The Laboratory for Molecular Medicine at Partners HealthCare Personalized Medicine offers the following cardiomyopathy tests:
- Pan Cardiomyopathy Panel – 62 genes
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Panel – 20 genes
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)/Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy Panel – 53 genes
- Fabry Disease – GLA Gene Test
- Transthyretin Amyloidosis – TTR Gene Test
*Individual gene sequencing also available for some genes. Please inquire for more information.
Identifying Fabry Disease
The pan cardiomyopathy panel tests 51 genes, including the GLA gene, linked to Fabry Disease, which can lead to early diagnosis and treatment.