Order Hearing Loss Tests
The Laboratory for Molecular Medicine at Partners HealthCare Personalized Medicine offers the genetic testing for hearing loss.
- Connexin Test (GJB2 Sequencing and GJB6-D13S1830 Deletion)
- OtoGenome™ Test for Hearing Loss and Related Syndromes (87 Genes)*
Pendred Syndrome or Hearing Loss with EVA
Branchio-Oto-Renal Syndrome (BOR)
Low-frequency NonSyndromic Hearing Loss
X-linked Hearing Loss
- Ashkenazi Jewish Panel for Hearing Loss and Usher (35delG & 167delT in GJB2, GJB6-D13S1830 deletion, Arg245X in PCDH15, Asn48Lys in CLRN1)
- Acadian/French Canadian Usher Panel (216G>A in USH1C and 4338_4339delCT in USH2A)
- Finnish Common Mutation for Usher Syndrome (Tyr176X in CLRN1)
* Individual Genes: Some genes included in the OtoGenome™ and Usher Syndrome Panel have individual testing available. Please inquire for more information.