Order ExomePLUS tests
The Laboratory for Molecular Medicine offers the ExomePLUS test for renal disease including the following panels and companion assays:
- ExomePLUS - Cystic & Dysplasia/Agenesis
- MUC1 Cytosine Duplication Analysis*
- NPHP1 Copy Number Analysis*
- ExomePLUS - Electrolyte & Kidney Stone
- CTNS Copy Number Analysis*
- ExomePLUS - Proteinuria/FSGS & Hematuria
*Available at additional charge. Please inquire for more information.
The ExomePLUS Renal Disease report includes variants in 4 genes known to influence metabolism of drugs commonly prescribed for renal disease.
|Thiopurines: azathioprine, mercaptopurine, and thioguanine||TPMT|
Renal Disease/Gene Associations
Questions? Contact Us.
65 Landsdowne Street
Cambridge, MA 02139