Travel to the Personalized Medicine Conference
All conference activities will be held at The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA. No conference activities will take place at hotels. When you arrive at the Conference Center, please proceed to the registration tables on the ground floor.
Directions - Click here for directions to the Conference Center.
Parking - Click here for parking options near the Conference Center.
Hotel - Please mention the "Personalized Medicine Conference" when making reservations to ensure the preferred rate.
- Hotel Commonwealth, 500 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston (reservation deadline is Monday, October 13, 2014) - Click here for their website or call 617-532-5019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to "Partners HealthCare" when making your reservation for the conference.
- Residence Inn, Marriott, Boston Back Bay-Fenway, 125 Brookline Avenue, Boston (reservation deadline is Tuesday, October 21, 2014) - Click www.marriott.com/bosfn and or call 888-236-2427.
Airport - Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) - Click www.massport.com/logan-airport
Shuttle - There will be a shuttle from the hotels to the Conference Center on both mornings of the conference. There will be no afternoon/evening shuttles back to the Hotel.
Taxis (at your own expense)
- Top Cab - 617-266-4800
- Boston Cab Association - 617-536-3200
- I.T.O.A. Cab Association - 617-825-4000
- City Cab Association - 617-536-5100
- Metro Cab Association - 617-782-5500
- Tunnel Taxi - 617-567-2700